December 9th, 4:00PM to 8:00PM
It is time again for our very special holiday gathering! Featuring amazing local artists!
Vegetarian offering of refreshments prepared by
Chef Christopher on site are delish.
Bonfire and Live music as always.
We look forward to seeing new and old faces.
At the AWC
325 john knox road bldg T
JUNE 15-18 2023. 9:00AM to 4:00pm
BADFA: Breath and Diaphragms:
A Feldenkrais Approach
Through the fascinating movement explorations of the Feldenkrais Method© and related hands on techniques, we will explore the breath, as well as the diaphragms and sphincters. All of our life processes, in one way or other, are dependent upon these structures for optimal function.
By releasing restrictions in the breathing mechanism, numerous muscular and fascial imbalances in the craniosacral, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar areas are relieved. By reducing tensions in the diaphragms and sphincters, visceral function is enhanced.
In addition to activities that are useful for self-care, we will also practice hands-on applications to compliment craniosacral and visceral manipulation.
Would you like to enhance your craniosacral and visceral technique?
· Would you like to learn self-help techniques to improve your own craniosacral and visceral function?
· Would you like to find solutions for common problems such as low back pain, gastric reflux, stress incontinence, and thoracic outlet syndrome?
Class goals include:
Learn techniques to complement and enhance craniosacral and/or visceral work.
· Assist with breathing issues such as asthma, emphysema, and sleep apnea.
· Learn an efficient alternative to Kegels for urinary incontinence.
· Practice techniques applicable to pelvic floor issues, such as pudendal nerve entrapment.
· Learn to work more effectively with nerve entrapment syndromes such as thoracic outlet syndrome and scalenus anticus syndrome.
· Learn perspectives and skills for relief of gastric reflux.
· Learn a simple technique for relief of low back pain.
· Learn sleep and relaxation practices for yourself and your clients
CEU’s: 24 NCBTMB (applicable to Florida licensure)
Location: Abundance Wellness Center, Tallahassee, FL 32303
Date: June 15-18, 2023
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Cost: $495 with 30-day advance registration
To register and get full details call the: Upledger Institute at 800-321-9204 or online at: Breath & Diaphragms: Feldenkrais Approach
Instructor is Ann Harman, D.O., L.M.T. Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner(cm), who has 40 years study and practice with craniosacral work, is a visceral practitioner, and has been a Guild Certified practitioner of the Feldenkrais Method© since 1997.