4 Week Series-Tuesdays 10:30 AM
June 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
Tummy Time!™ Method is an evidenced-based tummy time program that incorporates movement, tummy time, and bonding between the caregiver and the baby. The series is for babies in the pre-crawling period (about 1 month – 6 months). It is taught by Annika Suarez, a speech-language pathologist, lactation counselor and infant massage instructor who specializes in infant feeding difficulties.
This series builds upon one another, so it is recommended to attend all four offered. Annika will teach the method along with optimal positioning, exercises, infant massage and transition into tummy time for your baby. Parents of multiples are encouraged to have an adult per baby; however, it is not necessary. We ask that you bring a favorite baby blanket from home!
Only 6 spots available so register soon!
$25 per baby per class if purchased individually
$90 if purchasing all 4 classes.
$5 off per class for twins/triplets
(so $20 per baby per class for twins, $80 for all 4 classes).
Contact: Annika Suarez, MS, CCC-SLP, CLC, CIMI-2
Sunny Speech Inc.
for more information
Sat. Jun. 25th 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sun. Jun. 26th 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Register Online at:
Or Contact: www.BarbaraWhiteMassage.com
Call or Text (409) 626-1811
Students will gain insight into a frequently overlooked system of the body and learn the fundamental theories of Myofascial Release that allow adhesions to break loose and elongate collagen fibers.
Fascia lines our bodies inside out from head to toe. From the sheaths of each muscle fiber to the skin on our arms, fascia effects every movement we make. Adhesions within the fascial system frequently branch out to invade distant structures of the body causing pain and postural distortions.
This class will discuss the structures of the fascial system and the effects obstructions within the system can cause and demonstrate and practice the gentle techniques that can unwind far reaching adhesions.
It is important to understand that even the gentlest techniques can have a very potent effect on the body and never forces the system
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Discuss the purpose and functions of the fascial system
• Identify the fascial sheaths of the body
• Compare and contrast Collagen, Elastin and Ground Substance
• Describe thixotropy
• Define tensegrity as it relates to the human body
• Differentiate between cross-linkages and adhesions
• Understand unwinding of restricted tissues
• Discuss transverse diaphragms
• Provide different MFR techniques
• Address dysfunctions for Thoracic Inlet and Outlet
• Address restrictions in the Respiratory Diaphragm
• Aid in proper Rib Movement
• Assist in Pelvic Alignment using Blocks
• Address TMJ dysfunctions and Headaches